The Via Linen paper range is an uncoated, textured paper made from 30% recycled post-consumer waste. It is a very popular choice for wedding and event stationery.
Via Linen Pure White is a high quality, warm white paper stock with a linen textured finish. Please note that Via Linen Pure White is the same colour as the Via Felt Bright White and therefore is not as white in appearance as our premium Knight Smooth White envelopes. Also, this paper stock can have slight blemishes and imperfections due to its recycled content.
Features of these envelopes and the Via Linen paper stock include:
- Card Envelope size for greeting cards that are slightly larger than a standard C6 envelope
- The perfect fit for 5 x 7 inch photos or cards
- Wallet Peel & Seal finish for easy sealing and longer shelf life
- Card Envelopes fit into a C5 and C4 envelope without folding
- Australia Post - 1 Standard Postage Stamp (Post Office Preferred envelope)
- No postcode squares
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)
- Paper Sourced from Well Managed Forests
- Paper made from 30% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste
- Paper made Carbon Neutral
- Paper made Using Wind Power
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.