The Stephen paper range is a high quality, uncoated, toothy and tactile paper stock made from 20% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste and contains 15% cotton fibres, giving these envelopes a real sense of quality and making them a very popular choice for greeting cards, weddings and event stationery.
Stephen Clay is a luxe, matte, uncoated, thick, stone grey paper stock.
Features of these envelopes and the Stephen paper stock include:
- Larger size envelope designed to fit a flat A5 (148 x 210mm) sheet or A4 folded in half
- Wallet Peel & Seal finish for easy sealing and longer shelf life
- C5 envelopes fit into a C4 envelope without folding
- Australia Post - 2 Standard Postage Stamps (Post Office Preferred envelope)
- No postcode squares
- 20% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste
- 15% cotton fibres
- Acid Free
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) mix certified
- Paper Sourced from Well Managed Forests
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.