The Via Felt paper range is an uncoated, textured paper made from 30% recycled post-consumer waste. It is a very popular choice for greeting cards, weddings and event stationery and particularly for letterpress printing.
Via Felt Bright White is a high quality, warm white paper stock with a subtle patterned surface, giving a soft, felt-like appearance. Please note that Via Felt Bright White is not as white in appearance as our premium Knight Smooth White envelopes and this paper stock can have slight blemishes and imperfections due to its recycled content.
Features of these envelopes and the Via Felt paper stock include:
- Larger size envelope designed to fit a flat A5 (148 x 210mm) sheet or A4 folded in half
- Wallet Peel & Seal finish for easy sealing and longer shelf life
- C5 envelopes fit into a C4 envelope without folding
- Australia Post - 2 Standard Postage Stamps
- No postcode squares
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)
- Paper Sourced from Well Managed Forests
- Paper made from 30% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste
- Paper made Carbon Neutral
- Paper made Using Wind Power
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.