The Via Linen paper range is an uncoated, textured paper made from 30% recycled post-consumer waste. It is a very popular choice for wedding and event stationery.
Via Linen Pure White is a high quality, warm white paper stock with a linen textured finish. Please note that Via Linen Pure White is the same colour as the Via Felt Bright White and therefore is not as white in appearance as our premium Knight Smooth White envelopes. Also, this paper stock can have slight blemishes and imperfections due to its recycled content.
Features of these envelopes and the Via Linen paper stock include:
- Larger size envelope designed to fit a flat A5 (148 x 210mm) sheet or A4 folded in half
- Wallet Peel & Seal finish for easy sealing and longer shelf life
- C5 envelopes fit into a C4 envelope without folding
- Australia Post - 2 Standard Postage Stamps
- No postcode squares
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)
- Paper Sourced from Well Managed Forests
- Paper made from 30% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste
- Paper made Carbon Neutral
- Paper made Using Wind Power
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.